Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back to our regularly scheduled programming

I've been having a little bit of an identity crisis with this blog. I started it to talk about politics and technology. Unfortunately, I let it devolve into something a little too personal. So, in the future, I will attempt to resist the personal posts, except when I think it is important.

That said, I'm looking for direction. I want to start a view specific types of posts to put up every week. For example, I would like to discuss technology tools, existing and new for my students to learn about. Next, I think I will start a political post for Sundays. Considering I keep up with the Sunday morning talk shows, it would be a nice wrap-up for the week. I guess my question is...What do YOU think? Do you want to hear my opinion on something? Do you have a specific question you want me to answer or perhaps a topic you wish for me to discuss? Basically, what thoughts from this academic are you most interested in hearing?

Let me know. I'll be taking suggestions for the next few days.

Thanks for your help.

No comments: